NINE MONTHS ON THE INSIDE!
We’re told that classical music played to a fetus will help calm them on the outside, as well as enhance their ability to learn (see Music for babies)
But what if, like me, you’re not a fan of the posh beats? Well, you don’t have to be, because as I discovered, there’s actually a lot of decent modern songs that contain samples of classical music, piano, chimes or include orchestral instruments.
Being pregnant for nine months, giving up wine and your social life for this time is more than enough to withstand, without having to force yourself to listen to bad music!
For all you Mums-to-be and babies not yet born, let the Milk Drunk Diary come to the rescue, with our very special playlist, just for you.
WOMB PARTY – MUSIC FOR THE FETUS
- William Orbit – Barbers Adagio for Strings
- Britney Spears – Everytime
- Coolio – See you when you get there
- Mary Lambert – She keeps me warm
- Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – Everybody’s on the run
- Mansun – The Chad who loved me
- Coldplay – Till Kingdom Come
- Beyonce – Ava Maria
- Radiohead – Exit Music (For a Film)
- Il Divo – Nights in white satin