If you had a little one this year, read on to find out the celebrity baby class they join…
A lot can happen in a year, for me I went from mid 30s party girl to wrong-side-of-thirties Mum. But I wouldn’t change it, obvs!
Born earlier this year, my son will be in the same year group as Princess Charlotte and the daughter of Scarlett Johansson, among other famous babies. It will be interesting to see how they grow up, albeit very differently, as we unavoidably chart their lives together. Fingers crossed and everything that they’ll go to the same university, become bessies or potentially get married. Don’t worry – you’ll get an invite!
There’s a number of famous babies born into the class of 2014/2015. If you live in the UK and had a child between September 1, 2014 and August 31, 2015 it’s *possible* that your children may well share the same playground / class / university / cocktail as any of our new celebrity play-dates below…
The Class of 2014/15
- Princess Charlotte
- Christopher Cumberbatch (son of Benedict Cumberbatch)
- Charlton Williams (son of Robbie Williams)
- Sailor Gardner (daughter of Liv Tyler)
- Barbara Mitchell (daughter of David Mitchell and Victoria Coren)
- Silas Timberlake (son of Justin)
- Reign Disick (son of Kourtney Kardashian)
- Sasha Piqque (son of Shakira)
- Edie Righton (daughter of Kiera Knightly)
- Tadhg Fodden (son of Una Healey)
- Frances Fallon (son of Jimmy)
- Ella Osbourne (daughter of Jacqueline Jossa)
- Wyatt Kutcher (daughter of Ashton and Mila)
- Rafferty McManus (son of Martine McCutcheon)
- Esmeralda Gosling (daughter of Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling)
- Rose Reynolds (daughter of Scarlett Johansson)
- Artie and Etta Andrews (twins of Holly Branson)
Now, I don’t know about you, but I’d be rather chuffed to share a playground with the Cumberbitches or Robbie Williams! Not bad company to keep indeed.
Related articles for parent people!