Sh*t Gets Regal
THE ROYAL BABY ARRIVES!
It’s a GIRL!
Well done to Kate and Wills for creating a second mini royal person and sparring partner for wee George. Now, lets leave the poor girl alone to mend (we know that feeling), and start obsessing about all the merchandise we need in our lives!
Because now we’re parents, we’re allowed to indulge in this. Remember growing up – that Charles and Diana scrapbook, that Royal Mint £2 coin, the dungarees Prince William wore?
Now it’s our turn to introduce a new generation to royal ‘mam-robilia’! We’re giving away prizes as well read below for more details.
So here’s our pick of the 10 best, cheesiest and the most worthwhile investments to celebrate the birth of the latest Royal bundle.
1. Royal Special Breast Milk Ice-Cream – The Licktators
God save the cream – ice cream that is, made with er… breastmilk. While we doubt HRH will be stocking up, you may want to before it melts off shelves.
Available at: The Licktators London Price: N/A Photo courtesy of Licktators
2. Royal Baby Sick Bag – Lydia Leith
Too much breast milk ice-cream? We thought so. Well, we found the perfect place to throw up… our favourite illustrator Lydia Leith has created uber stylish sick bags to mark the occasion! Her infamous sick bag has been revived for the new royal baby, complete with her signature tongue-in-cheek humour and stylish design. We have three up for grabs, see below…
Available at: LydiaLeith.com Price: £3.00 Photo Credit: LydiaLeith.com
3. Royal Babygrow – notonthehighstreet.com
Nothing says ‘born in the same year as a royal baby’ than this inspired babygrow. We love that it can be personalised to include your tots name too – now that’s a collectable for the future.
Available at: notonthehighstreet.com Price: £19.99
4. Royal Plate – Milly Green
Since News of the World closed, we miss those crappy gifts you could buy in the back pages. But fret not because Milly Green has launched these fine bone china Royal plates, and what’s more, they’re actually quite nice…
Available at: millygreen.com Price: £15.00
5. Official £5 coin – The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint are cashing in, er we mean, marking the occasion, by launching a £5 coin to celebrate the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s second child. At least it won’t go down in value!
Available at: Royal Mint Price: £5.00
6. Swaddlers by Aden and Anais – John Lewis
To swaddle or not to swaddle? Who gives a ***, when Prince George was born he was wrapped like a babushka in Aden & Anais and we want in! Stock up before the rest of the country get wind….
Available at: John Lewis Price: £44.95
7. Tusk Elephant romper – Mothercare
Save the planet while caning your credit card! The tenuous excuse behind these gorgeous rompers, is that proceeds go towards Tusk – the wildlife conservation charity which Wills is the Royal Patron of.
Available at: Mothercare Price: £10.00
8. Silver Cross, Balmoral Pram – John Lewis
For those of you with a spare £1,450 under your sofa, you too can step back in time and own one of these slightly dated looking machines for your baby. Not only is it called the ‘Balmoral’ but Silver Cross is Kate’s pram of choice.
Available at: John Lewis Price: £1450.00
9. Tiffany Bow Brush – Tiffany and Co.
When you start to buy sterling silver baby brushes for £275, you know you either have a spending problem, you’ve married the right guy, or you’re Kim Kardashian.
Available at: Tiffany and Co. Price: $275.00 / £179.00
10. Knitted Soldier Soft Toy
M&S are on top of their game right now and this on-trend soft toy is another reason to love them. The perfect gift for Mummy’s little solider.
Available at: Marks and Spencer Price: £20.00
To be in with a chance of winning, one of four Lydia Lieth Royal Baby Sick Bags please tweet the following: Hello #RoyalBaby welcome to the @milkdrunkdiary RT for a chance to WIN a Royal Baby gift http://milkdrunkdiary.com/?p=705
OLD – Hello #RoyalBaby welcome to the @milkdrunkdiary – RT to WIN a Royal Baby commemorative gift. www.milkdrunkdiary.com/?p=705
Terms and conditions below apply:
MILK DRUNK DIARY ROYAL SICK BAG – COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to residents of England only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Milk Drunk Diary, Lydia Leith or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The promotion begins 13:00 on 2 May 2015 and closes at 23:59 on 6 May 2015
- To enter you must fully tweet or retweet: Hello #RoyalBaby welcome to the @milkdrunkdiary RT for a chance to WIN a Royal Baby gift http://milkdrunkdiary.com/?p=705 or Hello #RoyalBaby welcome to the @milkdrunkdiary – RT to WIN a Royal Baby commemorative gift. www.milkdrunkdiary.com/?p=705
- The Editorial team of the Milk Drunk Diary will pick a winner at random – their choice is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is for a limited edition Lydia Leith Royal Baby sick bag 2015.
- The prize winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw, by private message from @milkdrunkdiary on Twitter.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The details of the prize winner will be Tweeted from @milkdrunkdiary, and can be requested at email@example.com
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- The Milk Drunk Diary accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or unposted entires, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- If product availability has run out, promoter will offer monetary value instead (£3)
- The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value otherwise
- The promoter has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time
- The promoter can withdraw the prize if deemed appropriate
- By entering the competition, you agree to the terms and conditions above.
Promoter: The Milk Drunk Diary blog – milkdrunkdiary.com